- Diameter – 24 cm; Height – 1.8 cm; Weight – 1.18 kg; Wall thickness – 3.5 mm; Bottom thickness – 3.8 mm
- No coating, healthy and safe. Important! Dry the pan on a hob or with a towel immediately after wash. Then apply a thin layer of oil on the surface straight away. Otherwise it will rust. After seasoning the pan may change the colour.
- The skillet has to be seasoned with cooking oil in a 180 °C oven for an hour. To prevent rusting, dry the skillet thoroughly with a towel (or heat it on a stove) and immediately coat the cooking surface with cooking oil.
- Excellent heat distribution and retention ensures rapid and efficient cooking. Cast iron is very durable and resistant to scratches, does not emit any harmful substances.
- Suitable for ovens and all types of hobs (Induction, Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen).